Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Blog Post Ever

This is not only my first post for New Media round 3, but my first blog post ever. I'm not sure exactly how it all works, and can't figure out how to customize the backgrounds and general art style past the lame templates they give me. However, that will not stop me from posting some sweet stuff.
Here is a concept for one of the two characters in the upcoming animated short I intend to create in the next ten weeks. This big guy is the protagonist.


This guy here is the antagonist. The mask servers two purposes. The first being that it gives him a sort of menacing look, mischievous look. The second is that I wouldn't have to rig an entire face, which would save a lot on time.



This is a rough environment sketch. I want it to be very sparse and isolated. I want the main focus of this animation to be on character animation. More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment