Monday, November 22, 2010

Advanced CG Week 10

There isn't a whole lot to show this week as far as progress goes. That doesn't mean there hasn't been any, but rather, it doesn't make a lot of sense to present it. It's been a matter of animating, rendering, and touching up shots with problems. It would be a poor use of time to upload all the individual scenes I've been animating, and to see them out of context would lessen the impact when it's finished. But to give a quick run-down of what I've been up to this past week, I'll list off some things.

I've gotten the hair dynamics to move how I want when animated. I got the light linking down for the Hero, and edited his texture and subsurface scattering a bit. I've animated a large portion of the scenes, and begun rendering them. I've worked on the special effects for when the shadow monsters begin to appear, and I've played around with massive so I can start incorporating the simulations into the actual animation.

Right now it's a matter of tweaking massive, and animating my life away until final crit time. Since a blog with only text is pretty bland, I'll show you some shots from some scenes I've been animating. Spoiler alert, one of the images shows how the main character dies. Just kidding. Or am I? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment