Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rigs and Carts

This week has been spent getting the rig in working order for both Gol, Dav, and the cart that Gol pulls. The cart was very simple, as its just a bunch of planks of wood, some wheels, and a pole. Not much goes into that. However, the character rigging is rather difficult. Mostly its the skin weights, but I've got it under control now.


I've also been trying to work out my shots, and get the emotions that Gol will be conveying in the animation. I've been playing with the angles, and seeing which ones look the best.


The image above shows how the rig interacts with the character.


These shots show the test animations I've been working on with the cart and character combined. Right now I'm having difficulty with the foot controls, but once that's worked out it's on to full animation.



This final shot shows a combination of both the cart and character controls.

No comments:

Post a Comment